You are here

NOT AVAILABLE MAPPING ELEMENTS

AttachmentSize
LEXS_Not_availelements.xls 85.5 Kb [1 download(s)]83.5 KB
Hi Can anybody help to to map these elements in LEXS 3.1.4, I have around 11 Boolean values ( i.e YES/NO Flag), Can you please let me know how can we get the element in the LEXS to pass data. I mean can send this data with some concatenation and iterate in the DB. Best Regards, Prasad Talla

Not clear from spreadsheet and posting what elements you are looking for help with. The spreadsheet has more than 11 lines marked with type "bit" which I assume are your booleans. Spreadsheet also has quite a few other elements that aren't "bit", so not sure if you are looking for help with them. For what I have below, I am assuming everything in the spreadsheet is something you are having trouble mapping.

At quick glance, a few things you have in the spreadsheet could be represented in the Digest without the use of a boolean. For example to indicate that a witness is also a victim, you would just include both the Witness and Victim roles for the person in question. Victim is a business is also just a matter of including a Victim role for an organization where the organization has a category of "business" or something like that. If you want to represent an activity as a warrant, you can use the ActivityCategory element to say "Warrant". If you represent a citation as a LEXS Digest Activity, the CitationNumber could be represented as the ActivityIdentification and you can indicate that the activity is a citation by populating ActivityCategory with "Citation". If Dedendant is a person, you could tie a "citation" Activity to them via one of the associations, so you would have your "Related Citation Numbers".

Hope that helps get you started. But bottom line, if you need to represent data that just doesn't map to anything in the LEXS Digest, then you would need to create a Structured Payload as discussed in the LEXS User Guide. If you don't have enough additional content to make it worth creating a small structured payload schema with just the "extra" things, you might be able to leverage some of the description elements to contain something you could parse/contatenate with all the "extra" stuff.

Thanks a lot, your guidelines helped me a lot.

how can we get the element in the LEXS  good very nice

Not sure if you have read the explanation below - submitted to the same post two months ago or read about structured payloads - I suggest you do.

HP